Have you been thinking about trying a learning management system demo? If so, what’s holding you back? For many people, apprehension that the demo isn’t really free of charge or will interfere with current software prevents them from trying a learning management system demo. While this might be true of some demos, it isn’t true of all of them.
Why Should You Invest in an LMS?
Before we get into the benefits of a learning management system demo, let’s clarify why your company should invest in an LMS. In our opinion, as well as the opinion of many other LMS experts, an LMS can greatly enhance business and corporate culture. Additionally, it can transform employee training, streamlining it and making it intuitive and effective.
The Top 5 Benefits of an LMS says the primary benefits to integrating a learning management system are…
- Centralized learning
- Tracking and reporting features
- Evaluation capabilities
- Easy upgrades
- Simplified learning processes
The article states,
“These systems offer students and teachers the ability to interact with video conferencing, threaded discussions, and forums. They also facilitate administration and course documentation. They track and report on events too. These systems can be used in regulated industries to host compliance training, and educational institutions can use it to enhance their classroom teaching.”
For more information about LMS benefits, check this out.
Benefits of a Learning Management System Demo
An LMS is crucial to the overall success of a company. However, choosing an LMS can be a daunting task for company leaders. A learning management system demo allows you to…
1) Try an LMS before you buy it – This may seem obvious, but the first and foremost benefit of a learning management system demo is that it enables your company to try an LMS before you sink money into it. An LMS is a considerable financial investment. Even a cost-effective learning management system isn’t cheap. That’s why a learning management system demo is so important. It lets you and your employees experience what the LMS is really like before making room in the company budget for a new expense.
2) Get feedback from your employees – Your employees’ opinions of the LMS you are demoing should be of utmost importance to you. Perhaps more than any other type of user, they will be interacting with the eLearning platform most frequently. Launching a learning management system demo and then requesting employee feedback increases your chances of choosing an LMS that all of your employees will be excited about using.
It’s vital that you get honest feedback from employees prior to purchasing and launching an LMS. After all, you don’t want to make an investment in a training resource and then have it go to waste.
3) Interact with the LMS provider – The right LMS provider should offer customer support that lasts for the length of time a company utilizes a learning management system. Since the relationship between LMS and client can be an enduring one, it’s important that LMS seekers ensure LMS support is exceptional. When a company is in a bind and needs quick help with an LMS, organizational leaders should feel confident that customer support staff will quickly respond to their needs. This is especially true of a company with a small IT team (or no IT team). Launching a learning management system demo gives company leaders an opportunity to interact with an LMS provider. This can prevent an organization from investing in an eLearning platform that comes with insufficient client support.
Request a Learning Management System Demo Today
Maybe you are new to the LMS hunt. Conversely, you might be well acquainted with searching for the right learning management system. Either way, you won’t regret requesting a demo of the LMS TOPYX.
TOPYX is an award-winning eLearning platform that is fully hosted and robustly featured. Here are just a few of TOPYX’s LMS features:
- Mobile learning
- Social/collaborative learning tools
- Language localization
- eLearning content library
- Learning management reporting
- LMS content creation
- Salesforce integration
- SCORM certification
- Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI)
- Outstanding client support
TOPYX LMS is a flat-rate learning management system that charges no per-user fees. This means that whether a company has 100 or 100,000 users, TOPYX’s low, flat rate remains the same. TOPYX customers never have to worry that they will be charged hidden fees. Learn more about TOPYX’s no-per-user-fee policy here.
Have You Ever Tried a Learning Management System Demo?
Using an LMS should be easy. The only way to discover how user-friendly a learning management system truly is without fully investing in it is to request an LMS demo. This requires little effort and no money and can prevent you from making a bad LMS decision.
Have you ever tried a learning management system demo? If so, what type of experience did you have?