The TOPYX LMS has been implemented by many different types of public sector agencies, from local municipalities to large federal programs to help them reach their training, collaboration, and communication goals.
- Registered with the General Service Administration’s (GSA) system for award management (sam.gov)
- Secure access helps to protect your content and provide access only to the right users (LMS integrations such as Single Sign-On (SSO) options and others are available)
- Fully hosted learning management system that can support your mission without adding IT infrastructure
- Offers LMS features such as content sharing, certification management, calendaring, reporting, profiles, easy user and administration tools, and more
- Flat fee subscription means there are no user fees – ideal for keeping everyone involved within budgetary constraints (see LMS pricing for more information)
- Allows you to create groups based off of user classes in order to keep the right information accessible to the right people
- Provides a learning environment in different languages with a simple drop-down menu
- Enables the ability to connect eCommerce with pay.gov or another cart you may use.
- Retains dedicated client support to assist you every step of the way